AIM
ryoku187

Microwave Fluffy Microwave Fluffy

Wow

I could tell it was probably one of your fisrt but at the same time you did a damn good job on the animation :] So i gave you a 5! Good luck!

Constructive Constructive

Awesome stuff

Sweet flash :] Will be looking forward to more!

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Re-watchable

This was funny,well animated and just well done overall.Very nice fbf (I luuurve fbf =D).Great job! -Added to favorites-

--WickedBiscuits

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Tens+Fives all around

I can honestly give 10 to each:Humour,Violence,Interactivity,etc. great stuff here Tom didnt expect another flash from you for a while but what a shock this has been!Excelent graphics,Excellent humor :)

--Wicked Biscuits

{2006} 3D - objects {2006} 3D - objects

I didnt take much points off for sound

but there are people willing to give you a 0 just because you had no sound.So find some sound and find some fast before some retard comes along.

--Wicked Biscuits

der-Wahnsinn responds:

I added sound...

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Best thing-thing yet

I didnt like the others as much as this!This is by far the best!Added to my favorites,fifen,recommended and given a ten (in reveiws) ;)

Dj~SlingSh0t-Flaw is life Dj~SlingSh0t-Flaw is life

I see your using your old style..

Your old style rocks!Like you said its more melodic than the heavy drum n bass type you do now..but thats not a bad thing!=) Its obvious that you spent a while on this!Keep up the good work!

Dj~SlingSh0t-Around The World Dj~SlingSh0t-Around The World

Wow

You just keep getting better!I used to (and still do) freak over disturbing,but each of your new songs are begining to match that!Your music pwns dont stop!=)

Dj~SlingSh0t - Clouds work Dj~SlingSh0t - Clouds work

Sweet!

I love your new hardcore/techno style!Keep doing what your doin!Cant wiat for your new CD!