AIM
ryoku187

Microwave Fluffy Microwave Fluffy

Wow

I could tell it was probably one of your fisrt but at the same time you did a damn good job on the animation :] So i gave you a 5! Good luck!

Constructive Constructive

Awesome stuff

Sweet flash :] Will be looking forward to more!

Gut Greed Gut Greed

Re-watchable

This was funny,well animated and just well done overall.Very nice fbf (I luuurve fbf =D).Great job! -Added to favorites-

--WickedBiscuits

Bbq-ish 100th movie Bbq-ish 100th movie

Congrats man!

Your 100th flash..wow..i wish i could reach that much XD Well unlike most other people who have rated this flash im gunna rate the actual flash and not bash it because it had no story.The graphics were pretty good and like another guy said,the animation style was nice too.The fart thing wasnt the funniest thing ive ever seen but it was really unexpected XD.The sound was sweet and clear too!Great job and heres to 100 more flashes!=D =P

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Thank you fine sir.

TooF Six TooF Six

Sweet tweening man

The aim of Toof is to make you laugh not to make you piss yourself because of amzing graphics and animation -.- And if tweening is such an offense why did you tween this movie?Were you expecting some award for it?There wasnt even any humor in it!The first thing thats prolly come to your mind now is "Omfg look another Toof fanboy!111oneone!11!eleven" to tell the truth i'm not really a fan of Toof :| But if you hate Toof so much give it a low score and stop taking it out on the portal and submitting shit.

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

Hilarious stuff!xD

Nice!I didnt know you did sprites!Well this one really put a smile on my face :P Now here comes the in-depth reveiw ;)

Graphics: 10-You can't really go wrong in graphics with sprites can you?
Sound: 9-The sound was good but as you said,Mario's voice was pretty fast.
Violence: 8-If you cant figure out why i gave you and 8 for violence you must be pretty dim xD (jk)
Interactivity: 6-There were buttons...but the whole scene selection button thing pulled this down
Humor: 9-This was damn funny!:p

And that concludes my reveiw ;) Good luck!

ToonCastleTV responds:

I havent done a sprite movie since october O.O yeah i don't know what inspired me but I did this. Thanks for the 10, and the nice comments

Naruto: The Cursed Seal Naruto: The Cursed Seal

I swear this one of the ONLY good naruto flashes

The rest are CRAP this is one of the only good naruto flash out there...sweet man!I like the menu screen :)

Anime Collab Anime Collab

Anime haters >:(

Anime is big swords and explosions!:( ehh...morons dont know how long this mustve taken.Sure the music wasnt the best of all time but dammit the animation and drawings were good!

--Wicked Bisuits

Magics of Meteorology Magics of Meteorology

Look retard

s4cr3d crap or whatever he said that becuase he doesnt want unfair votes!not because he thinks the clock crew with favor him more in the vote!Well good movie..im not really a fan of clocks but they're sure as hell better than glocks!;) fifen!

Metal Arm Pico Metal Arm Pico

Nice!

I havent reveiwed a flash in a while but this was good enough to get my attention!Although i wonder why this didnt get above a 4.00/5.00?Well this is going into my favorites and so are you ;)